Basic Life Support (BLS) Training
Duration: 2 hours
What does the course offer?
Our Basic Life Support course is designed for anyone who is required to perform basic life support competently in an emergency situation prior to the arrival of emergency services.
All of our training courses are delivered by qualified instructors.
What will you learn?
- Understanding the chain of survival
- The principles of initial assessment
- Management of choking casualties
- Effective basic life support skills
- The appropriate use of resuscitation equipment
- Back slaps and Abdominal Thrust
- Recovery position
- Rescue breathing
- Cardiac massage
- Instruction in basic resuscitation equipment
Scenario-based training tailored to your working environment, delivered on-site by one of our experienced trainers.
Contact us with your chosen date and time. Evenings and weekends may also be available at no extra cost.
Sorry, we do not currently host sessions of this course for individuals to join.