Basic Life Support (BLS) Training
Duration: 2 hours
What does the course offer?
Our Basic Life Support course is designed for anyone who is required to perform basic life support competently in an emergency situation prior to the arrival of emergency services.
All of our training courses are delivered by qualified instructors.
What will you learn?
- Understanding the chain of survival
- The principles of initial assessment
- Management of choking casualties
- Effective basic life support skills
- The appropriate use of resuscitation equipment
- Back slaps and Abdominal Thrust
- Recovery position
- Rescue breathing
- Cardiac massage
- Instruction in basic resuscitation equipment