If for some reason you receive the wrong goods, they are damaged or defective or an incomplete order please call the office 01372 361206 or contact us via the website to arrange goods to be returned to us.
- Items to be returned must be unused, unopened and in a saleable condition.
- The original packaging and labelling must still be attached.
- We can accept returns of unwanted goods only if informed in writing within 3 days of delivery. Once we have received this notification and agreed to the return of the item/s customers will be sent a 'Returns Order Confirmation' form which must be completed and returned with the goods. There will be a 15% re-stocking charge.
- If the customer fails to give any such notice, the products will be presumed to be in accordance with the order and free from apparent defects, and the customer shall be deemed to have accepted the products accordingly.
- All unwanted returned goods must be returned pre-paid by the customer..
- These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.