Duration: Approximately 1 hour
Add Anaphylaxis e-Learning for just £12+VAT each when you book Basic Life Support Training
What does the course offer?
Developed from our experience delivering Anaphylaxis training face-to-face in clinical environments for over 20 years, this online course is fully compliant with current Resuscitation Council (UK) guidelines for the identification and treatment of anaphylaxis.
Upon completing the course you will receive a certificate that contributes one hour towards verifiable Continual Professional Development (CPD), valid for 12 months.
What will you Learn?
- Understanding what causes anaphylaxis
- Familiarise yourself with some of the most common and lesser-known triggers
- Recognising the signs and symptopms of an anaphylactic reaction
- Managing a patient suffering from anaphylaxis
- Administering drugs (including IV adrenaline, auto-injectors, anti-histamines etc)
- Understanding the follow up treatments following an anaphylactic reaction
- Overview of anaphylaxis
- Causes of anaphylaxis
- Signs and symptoms
- UK Resuscitation Council treatment algorithms for both adults and paediatrics