Anaphylaxis for Healthcare Professionals e-Learning
This Anaphylaxis e-learning package was developed for our customers in London, Surrey and the South East. Thanks to the beauty of the World Wide Web we are proud to announce this course is now available nationwide for the rest of the UK!
Developed from our experience delivering Anaphylaxis training face-to-face in clinical environments for over 20 years, this online course is fully compliant with current Resuscitation Council (UK) guidelines and covers a range of topics, including:
- Understanding what causes anaphylaxis
- Familiarise yourself with some of the most common and lesser-known triggers
- Recognising the signs and symptopms of an anaphylactic reaction
- Managing a patient suffering from anaphylaxis
- Administering drugs (including IV adrenaline, auto-injectors, anti-histamines etc)
- Understanding the follow up treatments following an anaphylactic reaction
The course is fully compliant with current NHS and UK Resuscitation Council Guidelines, and upon completing the course you will receive a certificate that contributes one hour towards verifiable Continual Professional Development (CPD), valid for 12 months.
Once enrolled you have 60 days to complete the course, and you can quickly and easily exit and resume at a later date without losing your progress!
This course can be bought for £19.99 using your credit or debit card via paypal directly from our e-learning web site. Alternatively please contact us to discuss alternative payment methods and bulk purchasing discounts.
Please note - our Anaphylaxis for Healthcare Professionals e-learning package requires Adobe Flash player to run, which is not supported by mobile devices. A Windows/Mac based browser must be used. We are working on supporting mobile devices in the near future.
Anaphylaxis for Healthcare Professionals
Example screens - Click to enlarge (in a new window)