Why Choose Back to Life?
Originally developed for our customers in London, Surrey and the South East, we are proud to announce our E-learning courses are now available nationwide for the rest of the UK!
We are in the process of developing several new e-learning courses to help deliver high quality online training that can be conveniently accessed any time, any place, to help you learn the skills you need at a pace you are comfortable with.
We strive to develop courses that include all of the content and information of our face to face courses, presented in an informative, enjoyable and engaging manner on an intuitive, easy to use online system.
For information on any of our current and upcoming courses, or to suggest a course you would like to see, please contact us, we would love to hear your thoughts and questions!
Why Choose e-Learning?
There are many benefits to choosing Back to Life's e-learning courses, including:
- Courses can be accessed and completed at a time and place convenient to you - our package tracks your progress so you can exit and resume the course at any time
- Compatible with desktop PCs and Macs* and very easy to use
- Allows you to learn at your own pace.
- It allows you to plan and choose when and where to study, freeing up more time for clinical duties.
- Allows you to train new or existing staff as and when required - no delays waiting for your next training course, no risk of having unqualified staff.
- Provides a personalised certificate you can download and keep, or print for your records.
*requires Adobe Flash Player
Please note - our current e-learning packages require Adobe Flash player to run, which is not supported by mobile devices. A Windows/Mac based browser must be used. We are working on supporting mobile devices in the near future.